Tour Mind Factor
Based on a collaboration that spans the Atlantic Ocean, Tour Mind Factor brings together two of the most innovative minds in golf instruction – Randy Joyner and Karl Morris. With over 40 years of experience working with all levels of golfer, Randy and Karl have combined their philosophies to make a real difference in the way the game is both coached and – more importantly – learned.
Tour Mind Factor teaches the techniques used by major champions and tour winners that can help you play better golf without spending hours on the range mindlessly beating balls. Rediscover the joy of playing better golf using the potential within you – free from the restrictions of a multitude of different swing thoughts.
The Tour Experience is the first offering from the Tour Mind Factor collaboration. Consisting of a series of one day events, the Tour Experience provides participants a unique and holistic approach to golf covering all major areas of the game. Over the course of a single day, you will learn the physical and mental techniques that you need to start playing better, more enjoyable golf immediately. Small groups, with 3:1 student to teacher ratios, ensure that you will receive the personal attention that you need to get the most out of every session. In addition to a full day of in person instruction, participants will have access to 6 months of free continued support via monthly online Q&A sessions hosted by Randy & Karl.
If you would like more information on Tour Mind Factor or our Tour Experiences, please use our contact form below.
Tour Experience Schedule
The following is an example of a typical schedule for a Tour Experience day:
|8:00am – 8:30am||Breakfast / Meet & Greet|
|8:30am – 10:00am||Range|
|10:00am – 11:00am||Short game|
|11:00am – 12:00pm||Putting|
|12:00pm – 2:00pm||Lunch / Webex with Karl|
|2:00pm – 4:00pm||On course|
|4:00pm – 5:00pm||Summation / Q&A|
Some of the things you will learn include:
- How to shape shots
- How to control your trajectory
- How to use spin the right way
- Why distance control is key
- The importance of the 3 A’s (Awareness, Attention & Acceptance)
- How to take your practice from the range to the course
- How to free up your mind to let your body organize effectively
- Why adaptability is a tour player’s most important skill
Price: $1200 per person
*Please note: the exact schedule for each school is likely to vary depending upon the specific needs of the participants and any limitations presented by the host club.
Tour Experience Event Dates
We are currently in the process of finalizing our event dates for 2021. Please check back soon for new dates – or contact form to be notified of dates as they become available.
If you would like us to bring a Tour Experience to your home club, please use the contact form form and we will get back to you asap.
Randy Joyner & Karl Morris
- Class A Member of the PGA of America
- Played Events on both the PGA Tour and Web.com Tour
- PGA Tour Coach since 2008
- Coaches Players on the PGA, Web, and LPGA Tours
- Students have included 3 PGA Tour Winners and 4 Web.com Tour Winners
- Coaches Professional Athletes from MLB, NBA, NFL, and, NASCAR
- 13 Time PGA Teacher of the Year Nominee
- Author of Two Books
- Guest Appearances/Speaker on numerous TV, Radio Shows, Golf Events
- Member of the PGA of Great Britain and Europe
- Widely regarded as Europe’s leading golf performance coach
- Has worked with 6 Major Champions and over 100 PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA and Ladies European Tour golfers
- Founder of the Mind Factor – a practical approach to performance coaching for golfers of all levels
- Author of several books including the best sellers “The Lost Art of Playing Golf” and “The Lost Art of Putting”
- Presented seminars all over the world to the Australian PGA, German PGA, South African PGA, Dutch PGA, Swedish PGA, Belgian PGA and the Hong Kong Golf Association
Please use the form below to reach out to us with any questions that you may have. Thank you.
After going through this program I’m not sure how I won a PGA Tour event without it but now know I can win again
Karl Morris 4
I’m not going to stop you from hitting bad shots but I can keep you from following a bad shot with another and another.
The magic of anything is never in what you can see.
Karl Morris 3
The only thing in the world you can control is your mind…not even you body in some cases… can’t control other players, weather, or course conditions.
I don’t teach golf swings…I teach people how to play golf
Karl Morris 2
Great players are not consistent they just mange it better
The human body will organize movement around a task. Probably not too many spear throwing coaches in the caveman days when you had to throw it accurately to eat.
Seen careers ruined by players practicing more not less